BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 3 December 2010

my dream prince.. i need a guy

i love a guy who always be with me no matter during sad or happy time

i love a guy who willing to listen my heart whenever im sad

i love a guy who are good listener and good adviser not a cretique

i love a guy who spent and appricate the time we spent together
i love a guy who always "give me a hand" and work together evertime i needed a help

i love a guy who comfort me and embrace me to make me clam

i love a guy who willing to work hard an take responsible

i love a guy who respect his parents and family and other

i love a guy who are good role model for other people

i love a guy who are willing to impove himsef to be a better man

i love a guy who keep himself healthy and positive mood

i love a guy who always do something that unexpected suprice

i love a guy who are romantic, and caring

i love a guy who are proud of me and not shy to show me to his friend

i love a guy who are very loyal

i love a guy who are say my name in his future.

i lova a guy who are patient, not talk any unappropiate words and very grace

i love a guy who gantleman and believe in Allah.

i love a guy who treat me good


it is because i do believe the LOve from Allah are the most powerfull LOVE.

and i found him...






0 comments: